Paragon NTFS v14.0.543 (MacOSX)
NTFS for Mac OS X provides a unique complete solution and creates an effective communication channel between Mac OS X and Windows. You can browse contents, read and modify files, copy and create new files and folders.
- Full read/write access to NTFS. Mac OS X only provides "read" access to NTFS partitions. Paragon NTFS for Mac OS X provides full read/write access - besides reading files you can also modify existing files, delete files, create or copy new files.
- Easy to install. The driver is easily installed through a user-friendly wizard, the way it is usually done under Mac OS X.
- Easy to use. Mount any NTFS partition like a native one - no need to perform special commands to get access; just attach a disk or other media with NTFS partition and use it as you wish.
- Create and repair NTFS partitions under Mac the way you usually do it with HFS/HFS+.
- Non-Roman characters and languages. File and folder names in national languages, including Chinese, Korean, Japanese, Russian.
- No system degradation during data transfers.
- No limitation to maximum file/partition size (but within Mac OS X and NTFS specifications).
Supporting NTFS features:
- All NTFS versions are supported (from Windows NT 3.1 to Windows Vista)
- Compressed files and folders
- Sparse files
- Files and folders with security permissions
Paragon NTFS v14.0.543 (MacOSX) Reviewed by ansyah557 on 8:29:00 PM Rating: